Working principle and trend of pressure sensor
Pressure sensor is the most commonly used sensor in industrial practice. It is widely used in various industrial self-control environments, involving water conservancy and hydropower, railway transportation, intelligent building, production automation, aerospace, military, petrochemical, oil well, electric power, ship, machine tool. , pipelines and many other industries. And in different environments, different types of pressure sensors are needed to avoid errors.
How different pressure sensors work
1. Piezoresistive force sensor: The resistance strain gauge is one of the main components of the piezoresistive strain sensor. The working principle of the metal resistance strain gauge is a phenomenon in which the strain resistance adsorbed on the base material changes with the mechanical deformation, which is commonly called the resistance strain effect.
2, ceramic pressure sensor: ceramic pressure sensor based on piezoresistive effect, pressure directly on the front surface of the ceramic diaphragm, so that the diaphragm produces a small deformation, thick film resistor printed on the back of the ceramic diaphragm, connected into a Wheatstone The bridge, due to the piezoresistive effect of the varistor, causes the bridge to produce a highly linear voltage signal proportional to the pressure, which is proportional to the excitation voltage. The standard signal is calibrated to 2.0/3 depending on the pressure range. 0/3.3mV/V, etc., compatible with strain gauge sensors.
3. Diffused silicon pressure sensor: The working principle of diffused silicon pressure sensor is also based on the piezoresistive effect. Using the principle of piezoresistive effect, the pressure of the measured medium directly acts on the diaphragm of the sensor (stainless steel or ceramic) to make the diaphragm and the medium. The micro-displacement proportional to the pressure changes the resistance value of the sensor, detects this change using an electronic circuit, and converts a standard measurement signal corresponding to this pressure.
4, sapphire pressure sensor: the use of strain resistance type of working principle, using silicon-sapphire as a semiconductor sensor, with unparalleled metrology. Therefore, semiconductor sensitive components made of silicon-sapphire are insensitive to temperature changes, and have excellent operating characteristics even under high temperature conditions; sapphire has extremely strong radiation resistance; in addition, silicon-sapphire semiconductor sensitive components, P-n drift.
5. Piezoelectric pressure sensor: The piezoelectric effect is the main working principle of the piezoelectric sensor. The piezoelectric sensor cannot be used for static measurement, because the electric charge after external force is saved only when the loop has an infinite input impedance. . This is not the case, so this determines that the piezoelectric sensor can only measure dynamic stresses.
Pressure sensor application field
Pressure sensors are mainly used in: supercharger cylinders, superchargers, gas-liquid booster cylinders, gas-liquid boosters, presses, compressors, air-conditioning refrigeration equipment and other fields.
1, applied to the hydraulic system
The pressure sensor is mainly used in the hydraulic system to complete the closed-loop control of the force. When the control spool suddenly moves, a spike of several times the system operating pressure is formed in a very short time. In typical mobile machinery and industrial hydraulics, any pressure sensor can be destroyed quickly if it is not designed with such extreme conditions in mind. There is a need to use an impact-resistant pressure sensor. There are two main methods for achieving pressure resistance. One is a strain-change chip, and the other is an external coil. The first method is generally used in a hydraulic system, mainly because Easy to install. Another reason is that the pressure sensor is also subjected to uninterrupted pressure pulsations from the hydraulic pump.
2, applied to the safety control system
Pressure sensors are often used in safety control systems, mainly in the field of air compressors' own safety management systems. There are many sensor applications in the field of safety control. As a very common sensor, pressure sensors are not surprisingly used in safety control systems.
In the field of safety control, the application is generally considered from the perspective of performance. From the consideration of price, and from the convenience of practical operation, it is proved that the effect of selecting a pressure sensor is very good. Pressure sensors use mechanical processing techniques to mount components and signal conditioners on a small chip. Therefore, small size is also one of its advantages, in addition, the price is also another big advantage. To a certain extent it can improve the accuracy of system testing. In the safety control system, the pressure exerted by the compressor is controlled to some extent by installing a pressure sensor in the piping of the air outlet, which is a certain protection measure and a very effective control system. When the compressor is started normally, if the pressure value does not reach the upper limit, the controller will open the air inlet and adjust to make the equipment reach the maximum power.
3, applied to injection mold
Pressure sensors play an important role in injection molds. The pressure sensor can be installed in the nozzle of the injection molding machine, the hot runner system, the cold runner system and the cavity of the mold. It can measure the plastic from the nozzle of the injection molding machine during injection molding, filling, holding and cooling. Plastic pressure somewhere between the cavities.
4, used to monitor mine pressure
Sensor technology is one of the key technologies for mine pressure monitoring. On the one hand, we should properly apply the existing sensors to serve the mining industry; on the other hand, as a sensor manufacturer, we must develop and develop new pressure sensors to adapt to more mining industry applications. There are many kinds of pressure sensors. Based on the special environment of mine pressure monitoring, mine pressure sensors mainly include: vibrating wire pressure sensor, semiconductor piezoresistive pressure sensor, metal strain gauge pressure sensor, differential transformer pressure sensor and so on. These sensors are used in a wide range of applications in the mining industry, depending on the specific mining environment.
5, applied to promote sleep
The pressure sensor itself can't promote sleep. We just put the pressure sensor on the mattress. Because the pressure sensor has high sensitivity, when the person turns around, heartbeat and breathing, the sensor will analyze this series of information to infer sleep. What state is the person sleeping in, then through the analysis of the sensor, collecting the sensor's signal to get the sleep data such as heartbeat and breathing rhythm, and finally all the data processing into a piece of the track, of course, can compress your night's sleep into one The first few minutes of music.
6, applied to compressors, air conditioning equipment
Pressure sensors are commonly used in air presses, as well as air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. These sensors are small in size and easy to install, and the pressure guiding port is usually designed with a special valve pin.
1. Technological advances in major vertical industries, including oil and gas, automotive and healthcare, have led to the evolution of a variety of applications and pressure sensor functions.
2. The automotive sector is one of the most important users of pressure sensors, and the surge in automotive production has led to an increasing demand for pressure sensors and related components.
3. Motor vehicle safety has become an important aspect of the entire automotive industry. Strict government regulations around this feature have contributed to the growth in demand for pressure sensors in the automotive industry.
4. Technology based on micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and nano-electromechanical systems (NEMS) has been widely welcomed by the public, and the increase in usage has led to an increase in the pressure sensor market.
5. The consumption of consumer electronic pressure sensors has greatly increased, making it the fastest growing application area in the entire market.
6. End-use industries such as the automotive and healthcare markets have matured to become a major obstacle to the pressure sensor market in North America and Europe.
7. Rapid industrialization and motor vehicle production in Asian countries such as China, Japan, India and South Korea can be attributed to the development of the Asia Pacific pressure sensor market.
8. The development of smart city infrastructure in Asia Pacific and the Middle East holds huge potential for future growth.
9. Consumers buying pressure sensors are worried about the rising cost of installation and replacement, which may affect the pressure sensor market.
10. In the past few years, the pressure sensor market has made rapid progress, which has had a positive impact on the competitive landscape, introducing new players to the market and expanding the range of existing players in the market.